GRILLED TANDOORI TROUT AND VEGETABLE SALAD
This fillet is spicy and filled with healthy vitamins. You will love it.
Prep time: five minutes
Cook time: thirty-five minutes
Total time: forty minutes
- 4 trout fillets
- 1 tablespoons of tandoori curry paste
- 500g of medium potatoes, half larger ones
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon of garam masala (or ground coriander)
- ½ teaspoon of ground turmeric
- 320g of frozen peas
- Some yogurt, mango chutney and coriander leaves, to serve
- Using the curry paste, cover the trout. Set a pot of salted water over medium high heat, add in the potatoes and boil for about twenty minutes until tender. Drain the pot and set aside.
- Next, preheat the grill. Arrange the trout fillets on a baking tray covered with foil and transfer to the oven and cook for about eight minutes until tender.
- Pour the oil into a large frying pan and set over medium heat. Add in spices and the garlic and cook until fragrant, then add in the potatoes. Fry for about three minutes until it is crisp at the edges. Add in the frozen peas and cook for an extra three minutes until warmed through.
- Season and serve with trout and chutney and yogurt on the side and top with coriander.